Our Services – Exercise Physiology
We love keeping you active, healthy and happy!
Our Exercise Physiologists specialise in the delivery of exercise for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries. They provide support for clients with conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, mental health problems, cancer, arthritis, pulmonary disease and more.
You might see our Exercise Physiologists to:
- overcome persisting pain caused by injury or overuse
- improve your heart health
- rehabilitate following a cardiac event
- control your diabetes
- prevent pre-diabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- improve your recovery following cancer treatment
- improve your general health and wellbeing
Our Exercise Physiologists are accredited with Medicare Australia, the Department of Veteran’s Affairs and WorkCover, are are recognised by most private health insurers.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR WORD OF MOUTH REFERRALS.
We look forward to caring for you or someone who would benefit from what we do!
We'd love it if you'd share this page ↴