MYOTHERAPY/REMEDIAL MASSAGE - position available
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Are you the Myotherapist/Remedial Masseur we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about keeping people active, healthy and happy.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment).
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff inservices and practice-based non-clinical activities.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular inservice program and a generous professional development allowance. You will be constantly surrounded by an experienced team of allied health professionals, including Sports Medicine Doctors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists and Myotherapists and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’M A MYO” or “I’M A MASSEUR” by the end of July to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Not the right position for you right now?
We are always on the lookout for exceptional new staff – Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists, Myotherapists and Massage Therapists, and Administration. As we grow, more job opportunities become available so we’re continually on the lookout for motivated graduates and experienced therapists like you to join our family. If you have a strong commitment to client care and clinical excellence, strong communication skills and have enthusiasm to achieve great outcomes, we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you would be a great fit within the BSMC Family, there are always exciting opportunities for both clinical and non-clinical roles, with a fantastic work environment, career pathways and excellent support.