EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY - position available
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Are you the Exercise Physiologist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about keeping people active, healthy and happy.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, planning and treatment).
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff inservices and practice-based non-clinical activities.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing strong relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
The position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular inservice program and a generous professional development allowance. You will be constantly surrounded by an experienced team of allied health professionals, including Sports Medicine Doctors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists and Myotherapists and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “I’M AN AMAZING EP!” to express your interest in the role. Those who are successful will be contacted personally. Looking forward to hearing from you.