Part-Time CLIENT EXPERIENCE OFFICER - position available
JOIN OUR RECEPTION TEAM!!!
Are you the CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTAR we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about joining a team keeping people active, healthy and happy.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a wonderfully warm welcome to our valued clients. You have an ever-present smile on your face and in your voice.
- Ensuring our centre remains presentable to a very high standard. We’re really proud of our facility, and we want that to be reflected in the way that our clients see it also.
- Assisting our health professionals to create WOW moments with our clients. We love what we do, and we can’t wait to have you help us help others.
- You should be confident with answering phones, using computers, handling payments, tidying and being a proactive “can-do” personality!
This role is extremely important to us as it’s the beginning of our client’s healthcare journey and recovery. Our clients’ recovery begins from the moments they call us and walk through our doors, knowing they are in a place where they feel cared for and surrounded by professionals.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘CEO Role Position’ by June 14th 2021 unless position filled prior to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Not the right position for you right now?
We are always on the lookout for exceptional new staff – Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists, Myotherapists and Massage Therapists, and Administration. As we grow, more job opportunities become available so we’re continually on the lookout for motivated graduates and experienced therapists like you to join our family. If you have a strong commitment to client care and clinical excellence, strong communication skills and have enthusiasm to achieve great outcomes, we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you would be a great fit within the BSMC Family, there are always exciting opportunities for both clinical and non-clinical roles, with a fantastic work environment, career pathways and excellent support.