Our Services - PodiatryWe love keeping you active, healthy and happy!
As Podiatrists, we love being a part of your health team, helping to keep you active, healthy and happy.
Our team of professional, experienced and caring Podiatrists are qualified to help you with all of your foot, ankle and lower limb related problems:
- Heel pain
- Shin splints
- Forefoot pain
- Arch pain
- Running injuries
- Sore feet
- Smelly feet
- Hard skin
- Diabetic foot care
- In growing toe nails
- Fungal toe nails
- Corns and callus
- Stress fractures
Podiatry management can also be beneficial as part of the overall management of more proximal (further up) problems:
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Lower back pain
- ITB friction syndrome
Our Podiatry team use clinical experience and progressive Podiatry tools to assess and manage your condition:
- High speed video assessment
- Doppler ultrasound
- PACT Photo Dynamic Therapy (Fungal nails)
- Laser scanned orthotic devices
- Treadmill walking and running assessment
- Shock wave therapy
- 3D Pressure assessment
Your Podiatry appointments will consist of
- Listening – we listen to understand you, the activities you enjoy, how your problem presented and how it affects you.
- Accurate diagnosis – we may need to refer you for diagnostic imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, MRI, pathology)
- Assessing and addressing the causative factors – we settle your pain and address the reasons why it presented.
- Specific management plan – we confirm your treatment goals, diagnosis, timeframe and management.
- We will be here to help guide you along the way – we love keeping people active, healthy and happy!
We look forward to caring for you soon!
We are grateful for word of mouth referrals.
We look forward to caring for you or someone who would benefit from what we do!
We'd love it if you'd share this page ↴